Dreaming of...



TURKEY!!!
I was so excited when my sister told me earlier about "our" Turkey Trip. When I asked her when, and I found out that it would be at the end of this month, my face literally dropped. I really want to go and join my Mom and my sister but I really can't be absent in class. Not just that, I haven't got my American Passport yet. I'm still hoping it'll be ready next week.. If I really can't go.. then I just have to wait.. Sem break.. Christmas Break.. I really wanna get out of the country at the soonest possible time!
Since I'm the optimistic person that I am... Maybe, just maybe, my Clinical Instructors will allow me to be absent and my passport will be ready...
Meanwhile, I'll be lying down.... Sleep... and just Dream of Turkey. After all, dreams do come true =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home