Of Sleepless Nights
So, its 4:05 am. I decided not to sleep nalang since I'm flying out at 7 am later. I feel so bad coz I already made plans with Hans and Nikki but then since I haven't slept yet, I might fall asleep as soon as I get to the house in Manila.
I envy people who have an easy time going to sleep. Apparently, I have the hardest time! It's like everything and anything comes into my mind as soon as I lie down, and I think about it.. and just think the whole night.
And then I feel sleepy the whole day.. I feel like my bed attracts me like a magnet.. I become unproductive, and just sleepy.
This is so not right anymore.
I have to figure out something to cure this....... Meanwhile, I'll brew coffee, have a few sticks of cigs, and pack my bags and GO =)
I envy people who have an easy time going to sleep. Apparently, I have the hardest time! It's like everything and anything comes into my mind as soon as I lie down, and I think about it.. and just think the whole night.
And then I feel sleepy the whole day.. I feel like my bed attracts me like a magnet.. I become unproductive, and just sleepy.
This is so not right anymore.
I have to figure out something to cure this....... Meanwhile, I'll brew coffee, have a few sticks of cigs, and pack my bags and GO =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home