I spent the past days relaxing. Staying in bed, quick coffee with my friends, watching dvds..
It feels so good. Not having anything to do.. Doing nothing.. Thinking about nothing..
In a couple of days, I will be busy once again. I'll have to fix things in school before I leave for Manila. And wait, this ain't a vacation! I'd have to go to the American Embassy to renew my US Passport.
And when I get back, its summer classes already.
I'm enjoying every minute of my days off. Coz honestly, I don't know when the next will be.
So right after I click the Publish botton, I will lie down and stare.. and then think about nothing.. worry about nothing.. until I fall asleep =)
It feels so good. Not having anything to do.. Doing nothing.. Thinking about nothing..
In a couple of days, I will be busy once again. I'll have to fix things in school before I leave for Manila. And wait, this ain't a vacation! I'd have to go to the American Embassy to renew my US Passport.
And when I get back, its summer classes already.
I'm enjoying every minute of my days off. Coz honestly, I don't know when the next will be.
So right after I click the Publish botton, I will lie down and stare.. and then think about nothing.. worry about nothing.. until I fall asleep =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home