If At First You Don't Succeed..
Hans surprised us yesterday. He's here for a short vacation. When he asked how I was, it was the first time in months when I actually believed myself when I said I'm doing great! After all that has happened in the past months, I have reconciled with the facts and the truths. I have accepeted it and have let it all go. All the hurts and the pains... it lingered in me for quite a while.. So I guess its just about time.
Though I have to admit, there are still times when I'd remember the feeling when I first found out about them. My stomach felt too tight, that I just wanted to throw up. There are also times when I'd remember the days when I'd lay rotting in my room while they were having a good time else where. Yes, there are times when I'd remember these, but it doesn't hurt me anymore. I sigh and shake my head, and yeah, laugh at myself, when I'd remember how devastated I was at that time. Nonetheless, I hold no negative feeling towards him. After all, it was good while it lasted.
No one promised us an easy life. Happiness is a choice. It is OUR choice. It's true when they say that it doesn't matter how badly things ended, or how badly you dealt with your loss. What really matters is how you stand up after the fall, build your life once more, and choose to be happy.
So... As the song goes... IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, DUST YOURSELF OFF AND TRY AGAIN =)
Life may be difficult, but it's wonderful =)
Though I have to admit, there are still times when I'd remember the feeling when I first found out about them. My stomach felt too tight, that I just wanted to throw up. There are also times when I'd remember the days when I'd lay rotting in my room while they were having a good time else where. Yes, there are times when I'd remember these, but it doesn't hurt me anymore. I sigh and shake my head, and yeah, laugh at myself, when I'd remember how devastated I was at that time. Nonetheless, I hold no negative feeling towards him. After all, it was good while it lasted.
No one promised us an easy life. Happiness is a choice. It is OUR choice. It's true when they say that it doesn't matter how badly things ended, or how badly you dealt with your loss. What really matters is how you stand up after the fall, build your life once more, and choose to be happy.
So... As the song goes... IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, DUST YOURSELF OFF AND TRY AGAIN =)
Life may be difficult, but it's wonderful =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home