Random Nothings
I'm just glad my internet's not busted anymore, I can stay at home again without being bored! hehe.. Anyway, since I got nothing much to say, I'll just write about random stuff that comes into my head:
1. Summer classes will end soon! Its our last week next week, and though our teachers are killing us with reports, papers and long quizzes, its fine. A little more sacrifice, it'll be over! :)
2. First semester starts two weeks after the end of summer. Well, I can go on complaining but it won't change anything. hehe!
3. I can't wait to watch Da Vinci Code. Well, dad is making a big deal about it saying that its nonsense and there's no point in watching it, I beg to disagree. Not for anything else, I'm just pretty curious about it. Bea calls me "manol" for being so excited to watch it. Haha! Love you bey! :)
4. Were playing poker at Bea's later. Can't wait!!
5. I dreamt about my DLSU blockmates last night, that they all came to Bacolod!! Guys, you really should visit me soon!! hehehe miss you all!!
I promise to write a serious and better entry soon! hehehe! Just have to collect my thoughts. ciao!
1. Summer classes will end soon! Its our last week next week, and though our teachers are killing us with reports, papers and long quizzes, its fine. A little more sacrifice, it'll be over! :)
2. First semester starts two weeks after the end of summer. Well, I can go on complaining but it won't change anything. hehe!
3. I can't wait to watch Da Vinci Code. Well, dad is making a big deal about it saying that its nonsense and there's no point in watching it, I beg to disagree. Not for anything else, I'm just pretty curious about it. Bea calls me "manol" for being so excited to watch it. Haha! Love you bey! :)
4. Were playing poker at Bea's later. Can't wait!!
5. I dreamt about my DLSU blockmates last night, that they all came to Bacolod!! Guys, you really should visit me soon!! hehehe miss you all!!
I promise to write a serious and better entry soon! hehehe! Just have to collect my thoughts. ciao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home