Where I Wanna Be
I grew up in Bacolod. In a place where everyone knows everyone, I often wish to leave. No offense meant to the people of Bacolod (because I still do love this place). Its just that, sometimes, its frustrating when you can't be yourself just because you keep on thinking about what other people might say. Don't get me wrong, I still do what I want, not giving a sh*t on what others might say. But more often than not, the things I hear about myself still frustrate me. In as much as I know they aren't true, I still can't take the fact that there are still people who have bad impressions of me. I know I cannot please everyone and I acknowledge the fact that I have my mood swings and that other people just can't take me for who I am. I also am aware that I can be hard to deal with some times but we all have our moods, our moments.
Living in this place, with my family, has been like living in a box.
Where I really wanna be is in a place where no one knows me. A place where no one knows my past, and people who wouldn't really care. And there, I will as well forget my past, and start all over again. And in my heart, are the people I love and cherish and of course memories of Bacolod, which will always be home for me.
Living in this place, with my family, has been like living in a box.
Where I really wanna be is in a place where no one knows me. A place where no one knows my past, and people who wouldn't really care. And there, I will as well forget my past, and start all over again. And in my heart, are the people I love and cherish and of course memories of Bacolod, which will always be home for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home