Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I Don't Wanna Be...

"People change, even though they try so hard not to. As we all grow older, we mature and with each new level of maturity comes different ideas, different needs, and different wants. "

This led me to ask myself one very significant question, HAVE I CHANGED? and so I thought....

YES, I have changed. A lot. And I am happy and proud to say so. Why? Because I am happy with who I am right now. I used to be the type of person who is very dependent of others, and I have to admit, I still am, but little by little, I'm trying to do things on my own, by myself. (with the help of my friends, of course!) I also have become optimistic especially in facing the trials that come my way. I have been in total control of myself now- I do not do things just to please others. I have stood up for what I believe. I do not get hurt when people say bad things about me because I know who I am and my real friends accept me- the whole baggage- with the mood swings, downs, mojito days/nights and all my other weaknesses. Yes, I am not perfect, no one is and the people I have now, with all that we've been through, I can say, are my true friends for they have stood by me without asking anything in return.

There's nothing left for me to do but to cherish and treasure my friends, and to thank God for giving me these people. Without them, I wouldn't be the "Bianca" that I am now. For all the times you were there for me, for the good times and the bad, for the laughters and the tears, for the sober nights and wasted nights, for all that we did together, and for those that are yet to come- THANKS! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!:)


As the song goes: "I DON'T WANNA BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO BE LALETY"............... :)

ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home