It May Just Be A Fleeting Moment

Just like the moment I took this picture, I do not want this feeling to end. But this is something I do not have any control over. I'm just hoping for the best...
"Sometimes you come across people in your life that bring you so much joy and happiness.. sparks fly and everything's just rosy. And then you wake up realizing it was just a fleeting moment.. Questions arise and now everything's just confusing. But you tell yourself it's better to just leave the questions behind and bury the confusion. A lot of things are dying to be said and questions struggling to be asked but you know it will just float in the air and leave you disappointed. Now you don't have a choice but to close the book no matter how curious you are to know the entire story. Deep inside you know by doing this, it will just spare you from the pain and heartache. The puzzle that once was a beautiful picture now shatters into pieces, making you realize you cant just force things not written in the stars and not planned by God. You go on with your life carrying the questions, struggling with the confusion. But then again, whoever said life was going to be easy? Just be thankful this person came into your life and made you feel that all it takes is a fleeting moment to make you feel alive once more."
I would be hypocrite if I say that when I received this, I din't feel bad. Of course I did. I was speechless. For minutes, I dint know what to say, or how to react. A part of me felt the pain. I wanted to ask why. Was this a way of preparing me with what could happen? I asked. Good thing it wasn't. Coz if it was, its useless. I'll never be prepared. Not until the time will come. But another part of me agreed with the quote. I'm dreading for that time to come, but its not like I could do something, could I? So I thought, the best thing to do, is to be happy that once in my life, I met a person who I can have fun with, at the same time, share my problems. I met a person who made me feel special, saved my life, and made it worth living. Yes, it may be just a fleeting moment. But I'm certain, that this is worth it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home