A few days ago, something made me feel really frustrated. Need not talk about the incident cause it would just make me feel bad once more. You know that feeling when you are telling the truth yet they won’t believe you? That feeling of disappointment when you know that she is fighting for something wrong? God, I was damn frustrated.. well actually, I still am.. coz they still believe the same. Nevertheless, I strongly believe that the TRUTH WILL SET ME FREE. I know that one day, the truth will win through. What makes me strong are the people I have with me, who knows that I indeed, am telling the truth. What makes me strong is my clean conscience- yes, I am telling the truth.
You see, I am a person who fights for what I think, and for what I know is right. And since I think and I know that I am right here, I will be fighting for my side- whatever it may take.
I know my life has changed a lot- I have changed a lot as well. I am not the same girl I was yesterday. I try to help myself and be better as each day passes. Its not that I care about what other people say about me, but you see, Bacolod is such a small place that whatever you do today, the whole city will know about it tomorrow. And then as they pass on the stories, it gets more and more exaggerated. But this fact still doesnt deprive me to do whatever it is that i want. After all, ain't this my life?!! hehehe!
Of School...
School really sucks. BIGTIME! And i hate how I have to go to school when everyone else can just skip classes and stay somewhere cold and comfortable. The heat in school makes me wanna go crazy! and having to move from one building to another, the "rush hour" makes me wanna go home.. What's hard about studying here in Bacolod is that its very easy to go to places.. like for example, to go to the malls, or to have coffee at L'Fisher, which tempts us to skip classes! hehe! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US! ;)
And then.....
Later, we will be having a party at Martina's, and its me and Martina who's in charge of the food.. for short, we belong to the food committee. hans is in charge of the sounds. and I guess the others are just gonna eat. hehehe! Im looking forward because I know that it's going to be fun.. I mean, being with these people- hans, jayde, joash, gabby, martina, anton, niko, cardo- is just really fun.. I have been hanging out with them lately (some of my friends- barkada- arent relly going out now, which makes me sad somehow) and I enjoy it.. its like when Im with them, I dont get depressed.. All we do is laugh, and laugh, and laugh... ! Love you all!
Reminiscing....
Last night, I had dinner ar Krua Thai with my mom and her friends.. and guess who I saw?! Johann!! oh my God! his hair is really long now! i then remembered the days when we both would just talk and talk about our lives.. those Crithin days when I'd copy from his test papers because I believe that he is a Critical Thinker.. Jo, I missed you, and im happy to have seen you last night! Its also good to hear that youre going back to DLSU... :) good luck and ill see you around! :)
till here for now! ciao!
You see, I am a person who fights for what I think, and for what I know is right. And since I think and I know that I am right here, I will be fighting for my side- whatever it may take.
I know my life has changed a lot- I have changed a lot as well. I am not the same girl I was yesterday. I try to help myself and be better as each day passes. Its not that I care about what other people say about me, but you see, Bacolod is such a small place that whatever you do today, the whole city will know about it tomorrow. And then as they pass on the stories, it gets more and more exaggerated. But this fact still doesnt deprive me to do whatever it is that i want. After all, ain't this my life?!! hehehe!
Of School...
School really sucks. BIGTIME! And i hate how I have to go to school when everyone else can just skip classes and stay somewhere cold and comfortable. The heat in school makes me wanna go crazy! and having to move from one building to another, the "rush hour" makes me wanna go home.. What's hard about studying here in Bacolod is that its very easy to go to places.. like for example, to go to the malls, or to have coffee at L'Fisher, which tempts us to skip classes! hehe! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US! ;)
And then.....
Later, we will be having a party at Martina's, and its me and Martina who's in charge of the food.. for short, we belong to the food committee. hans is in charge of the sounds. and I guess the others are just gonna eat. hehehe! Im looking forward because I know that it's going to be fun.. I mean, being with these people- hans, jayde, joash, gabby, martina, anton, niko, cardo- is just really fun.. I have been hanging out with them lately (some of my friends- barkada- arent relly going out now, which makes me sad somehow) and I enjoy it.. its like when Im with them, I dont get depressed.. All we do is laugh, and laugh, and laugh... ! Love you all!
Reminiscing....
Last night, I had dinner ar Krua Thai with my mom and her friends.. and guess who I saw?! Johann!! oh my God! his hair is really long now! i then remembered the days when we both would just talk and talk about our lives.. those Crithin days when I'd copy from his test papers because I believe that he is a Critical Thinker.. Jo, I missed you, and im happy to have seen you last night! Its also good to hear that youre going back to DLSU... :) good luck and ill see you around! :)
till here for now! ciao!

1 Comments:
At July 5, 2005 at 4:52 AM ,
Julietearjerky said...
bianxX!!!!!!!!!! haay.. i wonder kung ano mga pinagbago mo.. i guess ur more mature and more smart in life =)
i still rmmber you when I hear songs of MOONY on my cd player .hehehe tc
-julz
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home