After Last Night...
Last night became sort of a mess for me (at first)... My brother kinda over-reacted about something and to think he was damn drunk and wasted! It ended up well though coz we talked. Yeah, weird as it may seem, me and my brother talked. We ate at L' Fisher, and I was practically crying the whole time. He explained to me a lot of things. Things that I haven't realized not until that talk.
My brother and I aren't really that close. Yes we go out together, we work together, we do a lot of things together, but we aren't that open to each other, especially when it comes to guys. He respects my decision but he tells me if he doesnt want a certain guy for me. He also says that the final decision is still up to me. I know that my brother may not be affectionate, but he loves me, thats why he is always there to guide me. I know he has been through a lot- just like me, and I know that he doesnt want me to fall into the shit holes where he has fell. And yes, I appreciate him guiding me. He may not see it (coz i am not affectionate to him as well) but I do love him too. And I hope that the next guy who will come into my life, is somehow like my brother, or my dad, because they are the two men whom I respect, love, and look up to.
My brother and I aren't really that close. Yes we go out together, we work together, we do a lot of things together, but we aren't that open to each other, especially when it comes to guys. He respects my decision but he tells me if he doesnt want a certain guy for me. He also says that the final decision is still up to me. I know that my brother may not be affectionate, but he loves me, thats why he is always there to guide me. I know he has been through a lot- just like me, and I know that he doesnt want me to fall into the shit holes where he has fell. And yes, I appreciate him guiding me. He may not see it (coz i am not affectionate to him as well) but I do love him too. And I hope that the next guy who will come into my life, is somehow like my brother, or my dad, because they are the two men whom I respect, love, and look up to.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home