God is life. God is life in action. The best way to say, "I love you, God," is to live your life doind your best. The best way to say, "Thank you, God," is by letting go of the past and living in the present moment, right here and now. Whatever life takes away from you, let it go. When you surrender and let go of the past, you allow yourself to be fully alive in the moment. Letting go of the past means you can enjoy the dream that is happening right now.
If you live in a past dream, you don't enjoy what is happening right now because you will always wish it to be different than it is. There is no time to miss anyone or anything because you are alive. Not enjoying what is happening right now is living in the past and being only half alive. This leads to self-pity, suffering, and tears.
-A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom: THE FOUR AGREEMENTS, DON MIGUEL RUIZ
I guess what the writer, Don Miguel Ruiz, tried to imply through these lines is something that I should live with. I admit, I have been living in the past, hoping that things were the same, that things haven't changed, and its true, I fail to appreciate what it is that i have in my life right now. I deny the fact that he has his own life now, and that i am the one left stuck here in the past.
I guess its about time for me to help myself. Its time for me to fully let go of the past and accept the fact that there are things that just arent meant to be. Its time for me to forgive him, and to forgive myself as well. There are no rooms for blaming someone here. I cannot remain bitter and angry because these two slowly eats me up inside, making it harder for me to let go and to forgive.
I'm 17, and I shouldn't be wasting my time grieving over the loss of someone who does not even care about me anymore. Life is too short that I cannot afford to waste more days, months, or even years of depression and loneliness. I just have to pick myself from this sh*t hole I'm in. I will learn to love life, both the good and the bad, because I believe that my life, and yours as well, can be at its best, if you make it.
ciao!
If you live in a past dream, you don't enjoy what is happening right now because you will always wish it to be different than it is. There is no time to miss anyone or anything because you are alive. Not enjoying what is happening right now is living in the past and being only half alive. This leads to self-pity, suffering, and tears.
-A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom: THE FOUR AGREEMENTS, DON MIGUEL RUIZ
I guess what the writer, Don Miguel Ruiz, tried to imply through these lines is something that I should live with. I admit, I have been living in the past, hoping that things were the same, that things haven't changed, and its true, I fail to appreciate what it is that i have in my life right now. I deny the fact that he has his own life now, and that i am the one left stuck here in the past.
I guess its about time for me to help myself. Its time for me to fully let go of the past and accept the fact that there are things that just arent meant to be. Its time for me to forgive him, and to forgive myself as well. There are no rooms for blaming someone here. I cannot remain bitter and angry because these two slowly eats me up inside, making it harder for me to let go and to forgive.
I'm 17, and I shouldn't be wasting my time grieving over the loss of someone who does not even care about me anymore. Life is too short that I cannot afford to waste more days, months, or even years of depression and loneliness. I just have to pick myself from this sh*t hole I'm in. I will learn to love life, both the good and the bad, because I believe that my life, and yours as well, can be at its best, if you make it.
ciao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home