i got this from Julie's site (with her permission of course).. reading her letter to me made me really sad...
TO BIANKITA!::Bianx!!! Why do you have to go? It's not that you need to go... I know sometimes you get lonely 'cause you're just staying at your condo and sometimes you're alone and with no one to talk to, but we really are going to miss you here... SO much! Don't worry if we have enough money, we will fly to bacolod and visit you there, that would be in the near future (hopefully!) Haay... It's just that I was too shock about this news, especially hearing it from someone else makes it more difficult for me to absorb. Maybe I should atleast contemplate on things and be open-minded about it. I am actually open-minded about it... I am not against it or anything...But I feel that if you're just gonna go back there and see the guy who've hurt you in so many ways, you might get hurt again and there is the tendency that you might not move on from the past that you want to forget (actually you're hating him right?) It's just that I'm too afraid to see you hurt again by some stupid guy, and going to Bacolod will just make you remember him and see him.. get my point? But anyway I will support you no matter what, I'm just here okay, but please don't let yourself get hurt again, because you simply don't deserve it. ayt? luv u so much and we're gonna miss you..and you will always be remembered!! (drama e noh!) hehe pero that's true okay? so stay safe and Godbless.
Thing's I'm going to miss about bianx!+
words from bianca! MEMORABLE:>AAh! ung madonna ko!>uuy! read ko sainyo ung fwd email sakin (bsta lahat puro senti!)>yosi u want? (offers you a winston lights)>huy julz! wala lang..>haay nako guys are jerks!>according to my book...>julz! ginago nya lang ako>aah..ballet flats>julz gusto mo sumama sa g4>julz! UP tayo kasama c ate leng>Julie! maykwento ako sayo>(that loud laugh!!)>Julz c cousin o! (referring to nichole of course)>julz, di ko na kaya... (kaya mo yan bianca!)>haay nako ayaw ko tlaga ng gox! I hate this place!>aay..alis ka na? later na!>De puta!>julz, niloko nya lang tlga ako..>ayoko na tlga sknya!----HAAAY>> ANG dami pa !! kaso hirap magrecall noh! so yan muna! hehe---Bianx if ever you're reading this.. read narin my letter for you dun sa entry ko yesterday.. okay? *mwah* GOdbless
Julz, thanks, thanks, thanks.. im so touched with what you wrote for me... im so sorry i wasnt able to break the news to you guys personally. its only because i myself was shocked with my decision... dont worry, im a lot more mature now than i was before, and i will surely not allow any guy to hurt me.. you're right, he is not worth it... he is sooooo not worth it...im a lot more wiser julz... :) i also wanna thank you for being a great friend.. youre one of the people here in manila whom i could really count on when i have problems.. thanks for bearing with me and my sad stories! hehehe... and yeah, go to bacolod this summer, okay? RJ has plans for us to go to Bora and then you guys to pass by Bacolod before going back to manila, so im hoping it will push through. i will surely miss you, and the rest of our barkada, and i promise to visit you as often as i could.... and dont ever hesitate to call me if you need anything, orayt? you know how to reach me... i wont be too far... :) juls, ha? hehehehe... ill miss you talaga... see you tomorrow! :) love yah! mwah! mwah!
a lot of my friends have been texting me, emailing me, and nikki and my bacolod friends made new testimonials for me about my decision.. i feel glad that all of them are concerned about me.. i will surely miss my manila friends, nikki, and the other good earth people... thanks for making my stay in manila fun and worthwhile.... i love you all!
TO BIANKITA!::Bianx!!! Why do you have to go? It's not that you need to go... I know sometimes you get lonely 'cause you're just staying at your condo and sometimes you're alone and with no one to talk to, but we really are going to miss you here... SO much! Don't worry if we have enough money, we will fly to bacolod and visit you there, that would be in the near future (hopefully!) Haay... It's just that I was too shock about this news, especially hearing it from someone else makes it more difficult for me to absorb. Maybe I should atleast contemplate on things and be open-minded about it. I am actually open-minded about it... I am not against it or anything...But I feel that if you're just gonna go back there and see the guy who've hurt you in so many ways, you might get hurt again and there is the tendency that you might not move on from the past that you want to forget (actually you're hating him right?) It's just that I'm too afraid to see you hurt again by some stupid guy, and going to Bacolod will just make you remember him and see him.. get my point? But anyway I will support you no matter what, I'm just here okay, but please don't let yourself get hurt again, because you simply don't deserve it. ayt? luv u so much and we're gonna miss you..and you will always be remembered!! (drama e noh!) hehe pero that's true okay? so stay safe and Godbless.
Thing's I'm going to miss about bianx!+
words from bianca! MEMORABLE:>AAh! ung madonna ko!>uuy! read ko sainyo ung fwd email sakin (bsta lahat puro senti!)>yosi u want? (offers you a winston lights)>huy julz! wala lang..>haay nako guys are jerks!>according to my book...>julz! ginago nya lang ako>aah..ballet flats>julz gusto mo sumama sa g4>julz! UP tayo kasama c ate leng>Julie! maykwento ako sayo>(that loud laugh!!)>Julz c cousin o! (referring to nichole of course)>julz, di ko na kaya... (kaya mo yan bianca!)>haay nako ayaw ko tlaga ng gox! I hate this place!>aay..alis ka na? later na!>De puta!>julz, niloko nya lang tlga ako..>ayoko na tlga sknya!----HAAAY>> ANG dami pa !! kaso hirap magrecall noh! so yan muna! hehe---Bianx if ever you're reading this.. read narin my letter for you dun sa entry ko yesterday.. okay? *mwah* GOdbless
Julz, thanks, thanks, thanks.. im so touched with what you wrote for me... im so sorry i wasnt able to break the news to you guys personally. its only because i myself was shocked with my decision... dont worry, im a lot more mature now than i was before, and i will surely not allow any guy to hurt me.. you're right, he is not worth it... he is sooooo not worth it...im a lot more wiser julz... :) i also wanna thank you for being a great friend.. youre one of the people here in manila whom i could really count on when i have problems.. thanks for bearing with me and my sad stories! hehehe... and yeah, go to bacolod this summer, okay? RJ has plans for us to go to Bora and then you guys to pass by Bacolod before going back to manila, so im hoping it will push through. i will surely miss you, and the rest of our barkada, and i promise to visit you as often as i could.... and dont ever hesitate to call me if you need anything, orayt? you know how to reach me... i wont be too far... :) juls, ha? hehehehe... ill miss you talaga... see you tomorrow! :) love yah! mwah! mwah!
a lot of my friends have been texting me, emailing me, and nikki and my bacolod friends made new testimonials for me about my decision.. i feel glad that all of them are concerned about me.. i will surely miss my manila friends, nikki, and the other good earth people... thanks for making my stay in manila fun and worthwhile.... i love you all!

1 Comments:
At January 12, 2005 at 6:12 AM ,
Julietearjerky said...
that made me smile. take care. hehehe..=) haay grabe bianx bsta magkkita din tayo in the near future after ng pagalis mo. okay? hehe *mwah mwah!*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home