Yesterday, I had the whole day to get stuff for myself! and yeah, i spent a lot more than my budget again! hehehehe..
anyways, im kinda in a hurry now coz were having dinner somewhere, and i just wanted to tell you guys that i might not be able to blog for the next days or maybe weeks because I am going home to Bacolod, and I dont want to spend much time in using the internet while im there: ) but i will try to write an entry when i get a chance :) orayT?
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ;)
Ciao!
anyways, im kinda in a hurry now coz were having dinner somewhere, and i just wanted to tell you guys that i might not be able to blog for the next days or maybe weeks because I am going home to Bacolod, and I dont want to spend much time in using the internet while im there: ) but i will try to write an entry when i get a chance :) orayT?
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ;)
Ciao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home