Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Christmas Shopping, Starbucks Planner, Finals, Birthdays, and more...

I finally got everyone in my family gifts! Im so happy I wont have to worry about what to give them. It was kind of hard for me to pick stuff for them. I don't know why... But thank God, Im done buying christmas gifts for them already. :) now, its my turn to shop for myself! :)

After a week and a day, I got my own Starbucks Planner! Fast noh? hahaha! thanks for the people who helped. and yeah, I am now officially addicted to Starbucks. Its like, I thought that after I get my planner, I wouldnt go to Starbucks that often anymore... (i went to starbucks twice to three times a day for the planner!) but yeah, I still went to Starbucks earlier... I just love their caffe mocha to death!

Its finals week this week, and I got two more exams to go. I had two exams earlier, and the good news is that, I got a perfect score in our final exam for Economics, which means that I wont be failing this subject! YAHOO!!!!! :) thank God our prof did not have much time to make a hard and complicating finals. all he did was he got the questions from our old exams, and compiled them all for the finals. and there was no graphing! so, it was 28 modified true or false items... three points each, plus the bonus 25 points! I got 109/109! hahahaha! love this!

Its gonna be Kresta's birthday tomorrow, and were going to watch a movie! :) Kit's birthday naman on Thursday, but since Im leaving for Bacolod Thursday morning, she's celebrating it on the 15th, Wednesday. Kits just loves me too much... :P hahahahah!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMIGAS! MWAH!!!

And lastly, I really cant wait to come home to Bacolod! the whole thrusday, Ill be bonding with my family, so ill be seeing my friends on Friday... Theyre having exams till friday, and I dont wanna disappoint my mom again.. so I guess Ill be spending time with my family more this break :)

Oh well, have to end this here. its getting late and i havent even started reading my handouts yet. yeah, i do not have a book, and i do not have notes. hahaha!

ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home