Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

I have been awake for almost 24 hours now, and I cannot go back to sleep mainly because of too much things to do for school. Last week, I was so excited for this week to come. I thought that this week would be a Christmas Shopping week for me. I was wrong. This week is the most hectic week of the term. All the papers are due, all the exams are scheduled, and damn, I do not know what to do!!!!! id rather not complain about it coz i feel so ugly everytime I think about all my stressors.

Change topic.

I am going back to Bacolod next week, and I am very excited about it. I'll be seeing my family and my friends again. After more than 2 months of them not seeing me, for sure they'll notice one things- that I gained weight! hahahaha... And no doubt, ill be gaining more weight because of lots of yummy foods for the holidays! and I am looking forward to New Year's! This will be really fun because my mom and dad are now cool about going out and drinking, as long as I could come home.

I got nothing more to say as of now. So I'll make an entry as soon as I could.


Del, thanks for the email you sent me, i replied to you just now.. :)

Ciao!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home