Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

I wasnt able to sleep last night, so I decided to meet with Kits at Mcdo... After eating, we went to Agno, and for that was the last for me... AGNO BREAKS, NO MORE.....

Nix, thanks for all the wonderful times we spent both here in Manila and back home in Bacolod... I will surely miss our Coffee Bean, Starbucks and Good Earth nights, our usual weekend routine... I will miss teasing you about your school, and shopping with you... Nix, thanks for always being there for me.. thanks.. thanks... thanks... I'll see you in Bacolod..

A lot of people have been asking me why I chose to move back to Bacolod. And I always answered back: "Don't ask me, because I also do not know why." I have to admit, this decision is something that I myself did not expect. I am confused, and this confusion has brought me to make the decision that will change the rest of my life.

I guess, in time, when I find out the reason of my existence, when I can say that I EXIST, I will be able to answer that million dollar question.

Yeah, the thought of leaving my friends and my loved ones makes me want to change my mind. Besides them (and the malls. haha!), I could not find any reason on why I should stay here in Manila. I mean, I came here to study. But I just couldnt drag myself to wake up for school each day. Dont get me wrong, I love DLSU. I do. I have been faithful to my school and I was, and still am a fan of the Green Archers. Having the chance to study in this University is a dream come true for me.

But I guess, I just felt so so down and depressed, that I do not know who I really am and what I really want to do with my life. The only remedy is for me to come back HOME...

I am happy that my friends here in Manila understood my decision, and that they wished me well. I will surely miss all of you! You guys take care, orayt? keep in touch... I will come and visit you all soon.. UNTIL THEN.... Keep me posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home