School Sucks, The Fun Weekends, and more..
School started 3 weeks ago, and i gotta admit, Im really lazy to go to school! I cut classes as much as I can, and by next week, I cant be absent anymore coz my teachers will drop me already! grr!! im enjoying the company of my friends everyday though.. having lunch with them.. afterwhich we directly go to L Fisher for coffee.. that's our daily routine here..
The weekends are those that I look forward to. Going out with my friends, getting dam wasted each and every weekend is really fun! im back to my partying phase now!!! hahahah! for a reason that I do not know, I am just happy.. i guess after all that I have been through, i deserve this happiness, right?!
were planning to go to agutaya soon, and im so excited coz i have never been there! plus, the people ill be with are the people who have helped me during the time when i was soooo down...
I talked to faye, kits and cheka last night and i really miss them and the rest of my manila friends.. i hope i could come to manila soon!! love ya all!!!! :)
i went out with my friends last night- hans, jd, gaby, joash, ting, anton, cardo, ron, my brother.. north was sooo empty last night- weird! probably because it was the freshmen's night.. i dunno.. so we moved to breizh.. i drove jd's car!! hahaha at first he wouldnt let me coz i was soooo red and a little drunk already! hehehe.. but then, he trusted me, so i drove from north, to breizh.... then at around 1:30, we decided to eat.. the best part of last night was when we were eating coz we were all laugh tripping! hahaha! i dunno if were still going out later.. oh well, hope tonight will be fun!
im hoping i could post a more sensible entry soon... hehehe! ciao for now! :)
The weekends are those that I look forward to. Going out with my friends, getting dam wasted each and every weekend is really fun! im back to my partying phase now!!! hahahah! for a reason that I do not know, I am just happy.. i guess after all that I have been through, i deserve this happiness, right?!
were planning to go to agutaya soon, and im so excited coz i have never been there! plus, the people ill be with are the people who have helped me during the time when i was soooo down...
I talked to faye, kits and cheka last night and i really miss them and the rest of my manila friends.. i hope i could come to manila soon!! love ya all!!!! :)
i went out with my friends last night- hans, jd, gaby, joash, ting, anton, cardo, ron, my brother.. north was sooo empty last night- weird! probably because it was the freshmen's night.. i dunno.. so we moved to breizh.. i drove jd's car!! hahaha at first he wouldnt let me coz i was soooo red and a little drunk already! hehehe.. but then, he trusted me, so i drove from north, to breizh.... then at around 1:30, we decided to eat.. the best part of last night was when we were eating coz we were all laugh tripping! hahaha! i dunno if were still going out later.. oh well, hope tonight will be fun!
im hoping i could post a more sensible entry soon... hehehe! ciao for now! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home