Another Day of Chillin with the gang
Okay, so last night was not one of my nights. I decided to go home at around 12:30 (i know! its so not me!) hehehe but I wasn't feeling well and my head was aching like hell! Plus, I got super irritated with a person that his voice made my head ache even more! is there such thing as post-menstrual syndrome? hehehe!
Today, I woke up feeling energetic! i guess because I wasnt drunk last night, plus I had about 12 hours sleep. I bought lunch at Mcdo, coz everyone left to have lunch at my lola's. right after lunch, my phone rang. Camille! she called to let me know that she's on her way to my house, picking me up to have coffee! so i took a quick bath and left the house. we stayed at bo's. it was me, camille, bea, jd and joash. therese came after a while, and then ron, and then kat and carms. so it was a reunion of last night.. or should i say, a take two? we moved up to pepe's. we wanted to have margarita, but as much as we wanted to, we considered the fact that it is our rest day because it is sunday- so we simply ate our favorite dishes from pepes. after eating, we just stayed there and chilled. then we all decided to go to camille's house for videoke. when we got to camille's, all we did was eat, eat and eat junk foods! hahaha! there we talked about plans for next week- which really dint change because all that we planned was "DRINKING" as usual! hehehe! except that were planning to go to Bulata on Saturday. i doubt it though, knowing my mom... I dont wanna keep my hopes up coz I have a strong feeling that my mom wont allow me.. oh well..
hmmm.. this is my hatest time of the week, sunday evening.. i cant go out.. ill just have dinner at my lola's and then do some stuff for school, and then SLEEP!!!
till here!
ciao!
Today, I woke up feeling energetic! i guess because I wasnt drunk last night, plus I had about 12 hours sleep. I bought lunch at Mcdo, coz everyone left to have lunch at my lola's. right after lunch, my phone rang. Camille! she called to let me know that she's on her way to my house, picking me up to have coffee! so i took a quick bath and left the house. we stayed at bo's. it was me, camille, bea, jd and joash. therese came after a while, and then ron, and then kat and carms. so it was a reunion of last night.. or should i say, a take two? we moved up to pepe's. we wanted to have margarita, but as much as we wanted to, we considered the fact that it is our rest day because it is sunday- so we simply ate our favorite dishes from pepes. after eating, we just stayed there and chilled. then we all decided to go to camille's house for videoke. when we got to camille's, all we did was eat, eat and eat junk foods! hahaha! there we talked about plans for next week- which really dint change because all that we planned was "DRINKING" as usual! hehehe! except that were planning to go to Bulata on Saturday. i doubt it though, knowing my mom... I dont wanna keep my hopes up coz I have a strong feeling that my mom wont allow me.. oh well..
hmmm.. this is my hatest time of the week, sunday evening.. i cant go out.. ill just have dinner at my lola's and then do some stuff for school, and then SLEEP!!!
till here!
ciao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home