My Sisters---> My Best Friends
Before I decided to use the internet, I was sitting with my sister outside her house, smoking, and talking about stuff- our lives, our work, anything... I was telling her that I find it fulfilling after a hard day's work. Today though, we did not work that much for we decided to unwind- we went to the parlor. My sister and I, feel so harassed everytime we leave the office. For some reason, every little thing there just stresses us out, so going to the parlor was just the best thing to do. I like it when I "bond" with my sisters, because they are the people closest to my heart who have always been there for me. They acted like my mother. They went to every important occassion in school, and to every ballet recital I had. They bought me everything I wanted, from the toys I wanted when I was a kid, to the clothes, make ups, shoes and girly stuff now that I'm older. From the time I was born, up to this very day, they consider my their "first baby" (even if the two of them have kids already) and I consider them my real sisters, and best friends as well.
I was talking to them over lunch earlier, and telling them how I've been trying to cope up with a lot of changes in my life these past few weeks was really a relief! I mean, my sisters always told me that I am a really strong person because they know everything that I have gone through, and everything that I am going through and they know how I deal with all the shit that happens in my life.. And every advice they give me really helps... I just love them for always being there to love me, support me, and take care of me...
Manang Melen, Manang Chang, I am so blessed to have you two in my life.. THANKS FOR ALL! I LOVE YOU BOTH! =)
I was talking to them over lunch earlier, and telling them how I've been trying to cope up with a lot of changes in my life these past few weeks was really a relief! I mean, my sisters always told me that I am a really strong person because they know everything that I have gone through, and everything that I am going through and they know how I deal with all the shit that happens in my life.. And every advice they give me really helps... I just love them for always being there to love me, support me, and take care of me...
Manang Melen, Manang Chang, I am so blessed to have you two in my life.. THANKS FOR ALL! I LOVE YOU BOTH! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home