My First Pay Day and More...
It's pay day today, my first and I'm really feeling good about it. I mean, this is the first time in my whole life that I was paid because I WORKED. Yeah, I worked really hard. I mean, I never had any background on Accounting, Book keeping and those stuff, and now I'm facing them! Good thing my "boss" is patient with explaining to me on how to compute those stuff.
I could say I'm productive now. My mama obliged me to work not for the money but for the values I could learn from it, and for one big reason: so I would stop loitering around. Rumor has it that I'm too young to be smoking and drinking all the time, and living in Bacolod, its really hard to keep a good reputation because people make a big deal out of the pettiest thing or reason, and I have learned and grown to live with that. No worries, as long as I know that what people say about me is aren't true, and as long as my family and friends are with me, to guide me, I don't really care! =p I can only pity those who have nothing to do but ruin other people's lives... let's just stick to our own business :)
*you're still in my mind, in my thoughts, all the time.. from the moment i wake up to the moment i fall asleep. but i dont want you to know this. i want you to just go on with your life and enjoy it. make mistakes and learn from them..GROW... its really hard, but i know i certainly will get there..*
I could say I'm productive now. My mama obliged me to work not for the money but for the values I could learn from it, and for one big reason: so I would stop loitering around. Rumor has it that I'm too young to be smoking and drinking all the time, and living in Bacolod, its really hard to keep a good reputation because people make a big deal out of the pettiest thing or reason, and I have learned and grown to live with that. No worries, as long as I know that what people say about me is aren't true, and as long as my family and friends are with me, to guide me, I don't really care! =p I can only pity those who have nothing to do but ruin other people's lives... let's just stick to our own business :)
*you're still in my mind, in my thoughts, all the time.. from the moment i wake up to the moment i fall asleep. but i dont want you to know this. i want you to just go on with your life and enjoy it. make mistakes and learn from them..GROW... its really hard, but i know i certainly will get there..*

1 Comments:
At September 23, 2005 at 2:42 AM ,
Julietearjerky said...
i like the last part.. i'll put that as my YAhoo Status.
labshoo bianx!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home