Thanks to these People, I am still insane...




1. Martina- Ting, as what we all call her, has been really great to me. Never was there a time that I needed her that she din't come to rescue. Ting gives the best advices. Her jolliness and hyperactiveness make me feel better on times when I feel sooo down.
2. Hans- Pimp Daddy to us... Can always make me laugh, even when my tears are still falling from my eyes! hahahaha a simple joke from hans can make me forget about my problem for a while. I can sum our friendship up in 7 words from one song... PIMP... "YOU WERE THERE WHEN I NEEDED YOU."
3. JD- Jd gives me the most honest advice. He tells me right away if he does not like what I do, and tells me to stop it. Though we argue and I piss him off every so often, Jd has been trying to understand and to be patient with me and my "BURINGOT" moments, as what he said.
4. Mariel- Yingy, one person who knows everything, as in everything about me. I tell her everything I did, or everything I feel, and all the time, she's there to listen. There may be times when we'd argue on little things, but never was there a time that we fought (God forbid). Now that we're both single, we see each other everyday, whether for coffee, lunch, dinner, or whatever. That's how sweet we are now.. haha! and everytime were together, we'd never run out of conversation. Besides that, she also is my psychologist for she analyzes everything I do, or I think.
So, these are the people who are closest to my heart right now. They are always there to love, care, and understand me. They accept me for who I really am, and they do not try to change me for they think I am a better person now. They are the ones who try to help me when my sanity seems to be fading away! hehe
I'd like to say sorry, for the times when I seem so moody and unpredictable :)
To the four of you- THANK YOU SO MUCH! You guys just don't know how important you are to me. :) For all the laughters and the tears, the good times and the bad, and for a lot more to come, CHEERS! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home