Sh*t Happens
Today is not really my day. I woke up a little past 7 because I was going to Patag (our little Tagaytay) with my sisters and anj. I took a bath with my eyes closed, thinking if waking up early on a Saturday would be worth it. While taking a bath, my sister was by the bathroom door pressuring me to be quick. I was laughing at her the whole time. It's really sweet how we joke with each other.
Passed by Select for more junk foods and cigs, and then off we went. I took a quick nap in the car.
The whole day was spent bonding with anj, my sisters chang and melen, and their kids. I had fun taking pictures and joking around with my sisters. I kind of missed them because we had too many things to do lately, we were all busy with our lives that somehow we weren't able to spend time with each other. I have written entries before about my relationship with them, and I'm just happy that I went to Patag with them. And yeah, I took so many pictures of us.
We left Patag around 7 in the evening, we had to catch the birthday of our uncle. After dinner, we went home to rest since I was gonna go out with anj later in the evening.
As soon as I got back home, I uploaded my pics in my newly reformatted laptop. I did some stupid stuff without knowing that all of the pictures I got will be deleted! I wanted to cry. I was so excited to play with my new games, and everything in my laptop was just in perfect order, and then for some stupid thing I made, it was all gone! Indeed, sh*t happens.
So I chose to rest instead of dwelling on my lost pictues.
I left the house a little past 12. Went to hans' place. Check North at around 2:30. Was so sleepy the whole time. And now that I'm home, its almost 4 in the morning, I can't sleep. And then AGAIN, I tell myself.. Oh well sh*it happens!
Passed by Select for more junk foods and cigs, and then off we went. I took a quick nap in the car.
The whole day was spent bonding with anj, my sisters chang and melen, and their kids. I had fun taking pictures and joking around with my sisters. I kind of missed them because we had too many things to do lately, we were all busy with our lives that somehow we weren't able to spend time with each other. I have written entries before about my relationship with them, and I'm just happy that I went to Patag with them. And yeah, I took so many pictures of us.
We left Patag around 7 in the evening, we had to catch the birthday of our uncle. After dinner, we went home to rest since I was gonna go out with anj later in the evening.
As soon as I got back home, I uploaded my pics in my newly reformatted laptop. I did some stupid stuff without knowing that all of the pictures I got will be deleted! I wanted to cry. I was so excited to play with my new games, and everything in my laptop was just in perfect order, and then for some stupid thing I made, it was all gone! Indeed, sh*t happens.
So I chose to rest instead of dwelling on my lost pictues.
I left the house a little past 12. Went to hans' place. Check North at around 2:30. Was so sleepy the whole time. And now that I'm home, its almost 4 in the morning, I can't sleep. And then AGAIN, I tell myself.. Oh well sh*it happens!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home