Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Reminiscing, My DLSU Days...


I was browsing through my old xanga account just a while ago, it was the blog I had when I started school in DLSU. I have to admit- I miss everything about it. I miss my blockmates, LR27, Z2, Agno, Taft Towers, Tubbies, Starbucks, Goose Joint, 2380.. everything..

Living in Manila was a life changing experience for me. I had to do almost everything by myself- I cleaned my room, washed my underwears, ironed my clothes, and a lot more. Most of all I learned to become independent. Not having to rely on others. I learned to deal with a lot of people and be patient with them. I learned that I cannot always have what I want. I learned the value of money as well.

What made my stay in Manila worth it were the friendships I built. My blockmates accepted me and loved me for who I am. They understood my moodswings and helped me in terms of adjusting to a new place. Guys, you just don't know how much I appreciate everything you did for me. I will always keep you in my heart. Thanks so much and I'll see you soon. I'm missing you all badly!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home