Manila was a nice break for me, a little time for myself. I told myself that my whole stay in Manila would be all fun, without thinking about problems I wanted to leave home. But I was wrong. I still remembered “him” during my stay there. I still thought of what he was probably doing, of who he’s probably with. What makes my stay there great is that there are a lot of things to do, a lot of stuff that would redirect my attention. Tired from a whole day of shopping, I would just fall asleep right away. Always going to the malls, coffee places, and bars with my friends, I had a lot of better things to do than just to think about the guy who is not to be named.
The saddest part of leaving Manila was having to go back to reality. Sunday, October 30, at 7:00 pm, our plane landed, I WAS BACK HOME. Back to all the problems and sh*t that I gotta face. No choice. But hey, the people that remind me that I am strong are here, so no need to worry! J Bacolod will always be home for me. No matter how harsh people here are to me, no matter how I am being misjudged here, Bacolod still has a big place in my heart. And no other place could compare to my home.
*DLSU blockmates, I wish we had time to catch up with each other…*
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Yesterday, I picked up Gianina, and we both had coffee in Ripples. Other friends followed. We were talking about what happened when I wasn’t here, and I was also telling them stories from my trip. Then we remembered that we dint have a costume for Draft’s Halloween party! Bacolod people surely won’t go in costumes, but we just wanted to have fun. So we all went to Gaisano, in search for our costumes. Girls got masks and hats, while boys got wigs.
Night time came, I went to JD’s, then we went to Hans’ together. It was so fun looking at the boys trying to put on their wigs and fix the way they look. Hahahaha! And so at around 11:30, we all left for Draft. Even though it was only us who had costumes, we enjoyed it! J
Happy Halloween everyone!!
The saddest part of leaving Manila was having to go back to reality. Sunday, October 30, at 7:00 pm, our plane landed, I WAS BACK HOME. Back to all the problems and sh*t that I gotta face. No choice. But hey, the people that remind me that I am strong are here, so no need to worry! J Bacolod will always be home for me. No matter how harsh people here are to me, no matter how I am being misjudged here, Bacolod still has a big place in my heart. And no other place could compare to my home.
*DLSU blockmates, I wish we had time to catch up with each other…*
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Yesterday, I picked up Gianina, and we both had coffee in Ripples. Other friends followed. We were talking about what happened when I wasn’t here, and I was also telling them stories from my trip. Then we remembered that we dint have a costume for Draft’s Halloween party! Bacolod people surely won’t go in costumes, but we just wanted to have fun. So we all went to Gaisano, in search for our costumes. Girls got masks and hats, while boys got wigs.
Night time came, I went to JD’s, then we went to Hans’ together. It was so fun looking at the boys trying to put on their wigs and fix the way they look. Hahahaha! And so at around 11:30, we all left for Draft. Even though it was only us who had costumes, we enjoyed it! J
Happy Halloween everyone!!

1 Comments:
At November 5, 2005 at 8:11 PM ,
Julietearjerky said...
waah. di tayo nakapagbond. =) well atleast thank God there is blogspot..i'm still updated with ur life.
Love u biankita!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home