Summer Splash today, it was raining hard for two days now. Was hoping La Salle would cancel it since there's a storm coming, but as usual, they didn't. La Salle believes in the saying "Rain or Shine", I conclude. Wrong decision though. Everyone had no choice but to go. So, everyone got wet, except for a few who did not have clothes, we were some of them. It was the worst! I mean, obliging us to go there on a rainy day, us getting wet, what's next? Us getting sick? We got there around 11, stayed for a while to look for our teachers, and then left. Had lunch at Kalan-an sa Higad Dalan, and then went back to Bacolod. Stayed in Nicole for a while, then went home.
As soon as I got home, dad told me he has been waiting for me kanina pa. Guess why? He wanted me to make pancakes for him. And even if he was hungry na, he waited for me! hahaha my dad never ceases to amaze me with his sweetness.. Aww.. Love you pops! :)
After eating with dad, I went up, and then slept.
Now, I just got back home. Went out with my friends. It was fine, so nice to unwind from all the stress I'm having. Thanks to the people who always make me laugh!
Sorry, I don't make sense. Hehe! Ill write more tomorrow.
Signing off.
Love.
As soon as I got home, dad told me he has been waiting for me kanina pa. Guess why? He wanted me to make pancakes for him. And even if he was hungry na, he waited for me! hahaha my dad never ceases to amaze me with his sweetness.. Aww.. Love you pops! :)
After eating with dad, I went up, and then slept.
Now, I just got back home. Went out with my friends. It was fine, so nice to unwind from all the stress I'm having. Thanks to the people who always make me laugh!
Sorry, I don't make sense. Hehe! Ill write more tomorrow.
Signing off.
Love.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home