Random Stuff
I've been really busy with school. Projects, papers and reports here and there. I'm down to the last two weeks of school. Apparently, summer classes will start after a week, so I don't really have the time to go on a vacation, which by the way, is something I'm dying for.
My friends are all excited to go to the beach for summer, while I, on the other hand, am trying to be white. Whiter than I am right now. I super hate the heat and I like to stay in airconditioned places 24/7. I also think I gained weight. A lot of weight. I haven't weighed though but its really obvious. And I don't really care.. I still eat, and eat, and eat.. haha!
To sum it all up...
I AM:
Busy with school.
Stressed with school.
Hating the heat.
Fat.
Nevertheless, I AM HAPPY =)
My friends are all excited to go to the beach for summer, while I, on the other hand, am trying to be white. Whiter than I am right now. I super hate the heat and I like to stay in airconditioned places 24/7. I also think I gained weight. A lot of weight. I haven't weighed though but its really obvious. And I don't really care.. I still eat, and eat, and eat.. haha!
To sum it all up...
I AM:
Busy with school.
Stressed with school.
Hating the heat.
Fat.
Nevertheless, I AM HAPPY =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home