Last night was super fun! The Bulakalakan Party (what me and my high school friends call ourselves) was almost complete to celebrate Nikliz' and Yans' birthday. It was only Mariel and Martha who din't make it because Mariel had to go home to Bais while Martha is in Manila. It's always fun to see my high school friends because it always make me feel like high school was just yesterday. It's been almost four years since we graduated and we've all changed a lot since that time. We've all been through a lot and all those times, I knew our high school group would still be there for each other. I think that's one thing that will never change- the friendship we've built through the years.
Anyway, you might have noticed that I have been keeping some things private these past weeks, or months even. There are just times when you don't want to keep on talking about something because you might just end up "jinxing" it.. or because there is really nothing to say. Maybe one day the story will be told. We'll See...
In the meantime, I'll be taking a power nap and then meeting up with Nikliz and Mark after. So Frosh in DLSU... Coffee Bean threesome. =)
Love ya'll long time!
Happy Saturday, everyone!
Anyway, you might have noticed that I have been keeping some things private these past weeks, or months even. There are just times when you don't want to keep on talking about something because you might just end up "jinxing" it.. or because there is really nothing to say. Maybe one day the story will be told. We'll See...
In the meantime, I'll be taking a power nap and then meeting up with Nikliz and Mark after. So Frosh in DLSU... Coffee Bean threesome. =)
Love ya'll long time!
Happy Saturday, everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home