I've been weird this past week. It's like I'm yearning for something. Apparently, I don't know exactly what it is.
They say, "Once you lose yourself, you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely."
It's like there's two persons in me. One's the old Bianca and the other is a person that I have been ignoring for the longest time but she wants to be listened to. I have yet to discover who she really is and maybe, once I do, I will like her and choose her over the old Bianca.
It'll take long.
It's gonna be a journey- my journey with God.
I hope you all had a fun weekend!
Love ya'll long time!
They say, "Once you lose yourself, you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely."
It's like there's two persons in me. One's the old Bianca and the other is a person that I have been ignoring for the longest time but she wants to be listened to. I have yet to discover who she really is and maybe, once I do, I will like her and choose her over the old Bianca.
It'll take long.
It's gonna be a journey- my journey with God.
I hope you all had a fun weekend!
Love ya'll long time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home