Family Ties.
I don't have classes on a Monday so I spent my day with my sister Melen, and my cousin Robe. Actually the plan was that we're gonna have mirienda but they ended up drinking while I was foodtripping. My acid kills me these days that I just couldn't drink anytime I want to. I couldn't even take as much coffee as I want because after a while, my stomach would hurt. Anyway.. we talked about our childhood days, family vacations, bloopers and all. I remember living in the same house with my cousins. It was so fun! Our parents were in Victorias. I miss those days.
I've always treasured and cherished relationships within our family because I believe that it is the only thing that can never be taken away from me. Sure we've had our share of misunderstandings but we've always run back to each other. My cousin Robe for one, is really close to me and he's been there to comfort me (Read:drink with me hehe) when I felt bad. We've lived in Victorias, Bacolod and Manila together. He's just the best cousin one could ever have.
We also haven't gone on a family vacation for quite a while now so were planning to go this December! I hope it'll push thru. Wish us luck! ;)
Classes again tomorrow. I'm so lazy.
Fast forward to September, please.
Love ya'll long time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home