Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Recently Played Tracks.

For the first time, I went somewhere else, besides home after duty. My brother picked me up from the hospital and took me to Mu Shu, where Mom and my Angel Titas were. (that's what they call themselves.hehe) When we got there, Niko and Joash were there. Bea, Rese and Benben also came after a while. I was still in my duty uniform! Dyahe! Kadirs... hahaha! I had dinner there while they were having a few drinks. And then we all went home.

Anyway.. I realize my choice of music has become wider now. I remember high school days, Marivic and I were the "padugo partners." God we were so cheezy and we loved loved Love songs! And there were hiphop days with Ying.. And then I learned to like Alternative because of my brother. It was really when I began hanging out with sina Hans that I learned to like other genres of music.

Here are some favorite lines from some songs I've been listening to lately.

The space between
The tears we cry...
Is the laughter that keeps us coming back for more
The space between...
The wicked lies we tell and hope to keep safe from the pain
- Space Between, Dave Matthews Band

One night and one more time.
Thanks for the memories,
Even though they weren't so great.
"He tastes like you only sweeter."
- Thanks for the memories, Fall Out Boy

If only I had more time
I'd take you where you wanted to go
Italy isn’t the same without you here
If only I had one wish
I’d want a million trillion life times that I could spend with you
I'd Fall in love with you again and again
- Looking Back on Today, The Ataris

I'm paralyzed, I'm paralyzed
Stuck in the middle
And I'm paralyzed
- Paralyzed, Rock Kills Kid

And in this crazy life
And through these crazy times
It's you
It's you
You make me sing
You're every line
You're every word
You're everything
- Everything, Michael Buble

Did you know when you go it's the perfect ending
To the bad day, i was just beginning
When you go all i know is
You're my favorite mistake
- My Favorite Mistake- Sheryl Crow

So somehow you have a hint of what I'm feeling right now thru the tracks I've been listening to these past days. =)

Tomorrow will be a better day. I know.

Sweetdreams everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home