Of OCD.
I spent the afternoon with the boys- Hans, JD, Joash. We had coffee at 21, as usual. And after that we went on a roadtrip. I loved it coz it was raining. We were supposed to go to Patag but we went to the New Bacolod-Silay Airport instead. It's nice there! We'll plan a trip to Manila as soon as it opens just to be able to take off and land there. hahahaha!
I have not slept longer than 2 hours these past 3 nights. I get these anxiety attacks or whatever, and OCD attacks, once again.
Here are some of my weird OC attitudes:
1. I have this thing with closing all drawers, cabinets and doors. I really feel uncomfortable once I see them left open. I can't lie down when the door is open.
2. Money in my wallet are arranged in a certain way.
3. My blanket should face up, all the time.
4. I can "see" germs and bacteria walking and flying all over the place so alcohol is a must.
5. I clear my throat often.
6. I can't eat well when my spoon, fork and knife have different designs.
7. I don't set the volume of the tv or the radio at an odd number.
8. My ballpens are all arranged in a certain way. All tips on the same side.
9. My books and notebooks in my bag are also arranged in a certain way.
10. I wipe the ring the glass leaves on the table. I can't eat on a messy or wet table.
11. My notes are color coded.
12. Lately, I have my bathroom cleaned after I or another person use it.
13. My pillows are arranged in a certain way.
14. Cords (chargers, Audio out, USB, etc) are all put in a box, arranged.
I must admit, there is something wrong. I just don't know exactly what it is. I will figure this out, soon.
I can't help but wonder, WHO WILL SAVE MY SOUL?
I have not slept longer than 2 hours these past 3 nights. I get these anxiety attacks or whatever, and OCD attacks, once again.
Here are some of my weird OC attitudes:
1. I have this thing with closing all drawers, cabinets and doors. I really feel uncomfortable once I see them left open. I can't lie down when the door is open.
2. Money in my wallet are arranged in a certain way.
3. My blanket should face up, all the time.
4. I can "see" germs and bacteria walking and flying all over the place so alcohol is a must.
5. I clear my throat often.
6. I can't eat well when my spoon, fork and knife have different designs.
7. I don't set the volume of the tv or the radio at an odd number.
8. My ballpens are all arranged in a certain way. All tips on the same side.
9. My books and notebooks in my bag are also arranged in a certain way.
10. I wipe the ring the glass leaves on the table. I can't eat on a messy or wet table.
11. My notes are color coded.
12. Lately, I have my bathroom cleaned after I or another person use it.
13. My pillows are arranged in a certain way.
14. Cords (chargers, Audio out, USB, etc) are all put in a box, arranged.
I must admit, there is something wrong. I just don't know exactly what it is. I will figure this out, soon.
I can't help but wonder, WHO WILL SAVE MY SOUL?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home