Just passing by.
I was finally able to hit the parlor Monday and yesterday. I have short hair now! Yay!
I've also been cutting classes since yesterday. This is the only time I can cut since the teachers are just giving back exam papers and grades.
Tickets for Fall Out Boy concert are out! I called Ticketnet the other day and finally, they're selling tickets. So those who are planning to watch, hurry and get your tickets now! They're relatively cheap and I'm sure a lot of people are willing to spend that amount for the concert.. so get one now before they ran out of tickets! ;)
I'll take a nap since I have to pick up my cousins from school in a couple of hours. Dad and sis left for Singapore today, and since my brother in law is taking charge in the office, I'm the one who's incharge to pick up my cuzies from school. Argh.
I'll write more later =) hopefully a sensible post.
I've also been cutting classes since yesterday. This is the only time I can cut since the teachers are just giving back exam papers and grades.
Tickets for Fall Out Boy concert are out! I called Ticketnet the other day and finally, they're selling tickets. So those who are planning to watch, hurry and get your tickets now! They're relatively cheap and I'm sure a lot of people are willing to spend that amount for the concert.. so get one now before they ran out of tickets! ;)
I'll take a nap since I have to pick up my cousins from school in a couple of hours. Dad and sis left for Singapore today, and since my brother in law is taking charge in the office, I'm the one who's incharge to pick up my cuzies from school. Argh.
I'll write more later =) hopefully a sensible post.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home