I wish.
I was finally able to get some sleep, after a full week of being deprived of it. Duty, five million requirements to pass each day, two million and five pages of Nursing books to be read, and a million things about life that's bugging me, it is no surprise that sleep did not come easily for me.
If there's one thing that I hate about this course, its having to wake up for my 6 am duty. You see, I am a night person and I really don't function well in the morning. Aside from that, eversince I stepped in college, I've had insomnia. And even though I wake up early in the morning, when night time comes, I still find it hard to sleep. What more when there are a million things to think about. Kill me. I find it really hard to wake up and more often than not, I get cranky the whole shift coz I lack sleep.
I need to breathe. Being the procrastinator that I am, I'm thinking of going on a vacation. I know it will be a bad move because I will have to make up for all that I'd miss.. That's why I'm still thinking about it.. I wouldn't want to be stuck in Bacolod this sembreak. But if ever, I'd be given a chance to just leave and not have to worry about make up duties, missed quizzes and all.. I'd pack my things right away and take the next flight out.
I wish life was as easy as that. I WISH.
If there's one thing that I hate about this course, its having to wake up for my 6 am duty. You see, I am a night person and I really don't function well in the morning. Aside from that, eversince I stepped in college, I've had insomnia. And even though I wake up early in the morning, when night time comes, I still find it hard to sleep. What more when there are a million things to think about. Kill me. I find it really hard to wake up and more often than not, I get cranky the whole shift coz I lack sleep.
I need to breathe. Being the procrastinator that I am, I'm thinking of going on a vacation. I know it will be a bad move because I will have to make up for all that I'd miss.. That's why I'm still thinking about it.. I wouldn't want to be stuck in Bacolod this sembreak. But if ever, I'd be given a chance to just leave and not have to worry about make up duties, missed quizzes and all.. I'd pack my things right away and take the next flight out.
I wish life was as easy as that. I WISH.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home