Random Nothings.
I just woke up, I'm back on graveyard shifts and last night was okay. I basically slept from 2:30-5:30 coz there was only one patient, and my C.I. just woke me up when it was time for us to change. hehe!
I heard from a friend that Justin Timberlake's concert might push thru this november.. And then there's Beyonce in December, and Maroon 5, and Switchfoot are also coming, but they're not sure of the dates yet. All these, plus the Fall Out Boy concert in September, will surely be good concerts and I really, badly, wanna watch! I'm excited about them!! I might be able to get free tickets which will be a big help especially in asking permission from mom and dad. I hope school doesn't get in the way! =) Yay!
I have to start working on my report for tonight. I'll write more later.
I heard from a friend that Justin Timberlake's concert might push thru this november.. And then there's Beyonce in December, and Maroon 5, and Switchfoot are also coming, but they're not sure of the dates yet. All these, plus the Fall Out Boy concert in September, will surely be good concerts and I really, badly, wanna watch! I'm excited about them!! I might be able to get free tickets which will be a big help especially in asking permission from mom and dad. I hope school doesn't get in the way! =) Yay!
I have to start working on my report for tonight. I'll write more later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home