HAPPY =D
What songs currently makes you really
happy?:
- Sweet Child Of Mine
Who makes you the happiest?:
- a lot of people
Are you happy right now?:
- yeah ;)
What food makes you happy?:
- chocolates or anything sweet!
Do you smile a lot?:
- not really
How many times did you laugh
yesterday?:
- i dont know.
What friend is the happiest that you
know of?:
- almost all of my best friends are happy!
SAD =[
Do you get depressed easily?:
- yeah.
What's the most depressing song you
know of?:
- baby it's a wild world.. makes me wanna cry!
Are you really upset right now?:
- not really.
Have you lost anyone's friendship?:
- nope
Have you cried this month?:
- yeah, while watching one tree hill. haha!
Do you talk to anyone when you're
upset?:
- I usually do. But lately, Ive been keeping things to myself.
Are you considered "emo"?:
- yes. they say im a drama queen.
Do you have any mental disorders?:
- I can get really OC when I'm depressed.
Does depression run in your family?:
- No
ANGER >[
Do you get pissed off easily?:
- yes. must be the hormones!
Who has angered you last?:
- my dad. haha my fault.
Have you ever wanted to literally KILL
someone out of pure anger?:
- Rianna will surely object if I say no.. so Yeah. hahaha!
Do you have any anger management
problems?:
- nope.
Do you get physical when you're mad?:
- i can be.
Do have a rough time getting along
with family or parents?:
- nope.
When was the last time you got into a
fight (verbal OR physical)?:
- this morning
Is there a constant battle between you
and someone else?:
- hell yeah! it's a constant, secret battle!
Do you hate people easily?:
- yeah. haha!
Love <3
Do you believe in love?:
- I try to.
Are you
single/taken/confused/swinger?:
- I'm confused.
Do you hold hands when you are dating
someone?:
- yes.
Do you like to date?:
- dpends..i love movie dates =)
How long was your longest
relationship?:
- 3 years, i think.
How many boy/girlfriends have you
said "I love you" to?:
- oh. hahaha
Do/Did you mean it?
- yeah i guess!
Are you happy about your
love/relationship status right now?:
- yeah, its cool :)
What songs currently makes you really
happy?:
- Sweet Child Of Mine
Who makes you the happiest?:
- a lot of people
Are you happy right now?:
- yeah ;)
What food makes you happy?:
- chocolates or anything sweet!
Do you smile a lot?:
- not really
How many times did you laugh
yesterday?:
- i dont know.
What friend is the happiest that you
know of?:
- almost all of my best friends are happy!
SAD =[
Do you get depressed easily?:
- yeah.
What's the most depressing song you
know of?:
- baby it's a wild world.. makes me wanna cry!
Are you really upset right now?:
- not really.
Have you lost anyone's friendship?:
- nope
Have you cried this month?:
- yeah, while watching one tree hill. haha!
Do you talk to anyone when you're
upset?:
- I usually do. But lately, Ive been keeping things to myself.
Are you considered "emo"?:
- yes. they say im a drama queen.
Do you have any mental disorders?:
- I can get really OC when I'm depressed.
Does depression run in your family?:
- No
ANGER >[
Do you get pissed off easily?:
- yes. must be the hormones!
Who has angered you last?:
- my dad. haha my fault.
Have you ever wanted to literally KILL
someone out of pure anger?:
- Rianna will surely object if I say no.. so Yeah. hahaha!
Do you have any anger management
problems?:
- nope.
Do you get physical when you're mad?:
- i can be.
Do have a rough time getting along
with family or parents?:
- nope.
When was the last time you got into a
fight (verbal OR physical)?:
- this morning
Is there a constant battle between you
and someone else?:
- hell yeah! it's a constant, secret battle!
Do you hate people easily?:
- yeah. haha!
Love <3
Do you believe in love?:
- I try to.
Are you
single/taken/confused/swinger?:
- I'm confused.
Do you hold hands when you are dating
someone?:
- yes.
Do you like to date?:
- dpends..i love movie dates =)
How long was your longest
relationship?:
- 3 years, i think.
How many boy/girlfriends have you
said "I love you" to?:
- oh. hahaha
Do/Did you mean it?
- yeah i guess!
Are you happy about your
love/relationship status right now?:
- yeah, its cool :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home