Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

What's Been Up.

It's been raining these past days and I love love love it! There's something about the rain that makes me feel at peace with nature. The rain makes me feel calm and peaceful...The past days have been relaxing. School still sucks though. But the rain makes me feel so much better. The only thing is, it makes me wanna sleep too! Here's a picture taken by one of my classmates. That's me in a black jacket, caught in the act. What I do best in class. hahahaha!



And since we were moved to a different campus, the Health and Science Campus, my classmates and I are always foodtripping. Fastfoods are all over the place. So, at 7 am in the morning, this is what you'll find in our classroom. Donuts for breakfast! Yumyum!!



And.... I've also been spending so much time playing Guitar Heroes. I suggest you guys try it! Believe me, you'll be hooked! =)



Earlier, I had dinner with Bea, Stephen, Rianna and Deza at Inaka.. Then we all went to Bea's house. Everyone followed. Twas fun.. catching up with them since I haven't spent much time with them lately.. =)
So... That's all for now!
Looking forward to more rainydays. Love it!
Much Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home