Don't just exercise your free cuts, maximize it!
In Nursing, we aren't given free cuts. All absences will be counted and there will be make up duties at the end of each semester. If the Clinical Instructor doesn't come to class, there will be a make up class the following week.
Today, our CI was absent. I was so excited to come home since it only happens like once in a blue moon. I was dreaming of my bed and Madonna already! Well, until our level chairperson came to our classroom and told us to join the other class' lecture in the amphitheater. Argghhh. We stayed in class, even though I was falling asleep already. And when the C.I. finally decided to give a break, we took all our things out, and decided not to come back. The C.I. din't have our classlist anyway. hehehehe taking advantage.
So we waited for 10 am and left for the mall. It's Kyrene's birthday today so we were kinda gonna celebrate. It was me, Joyce, Tinks, Carlo and Kyrene. We bought stuff from the bookstore and checked on prices of some books. Had lunch in Shakey's.. and then went back to school.
Our next class was Pharmacology, and then again, I was falling asleep. My teacher probably saw me and noticed that she asked me a question all of a sudden and damn I wasn't able to give any answer. I was NOT in the classroom that moment. haha
When our class was finally over, it rained real hard. So I went home and slept.
I have to study now. But I just can't. I feel dizzy everytime I open my book, notes and handouts- I just wanna throw up. Arrgghhhh. Wish me luck.
Today, our CI was absent. I was so excited to come home since it only happens like once in a blue moon. I was dreaming of my bed and Madonna already! Well, until our level chairperson came to our classroom and told us to join the other class' lecture in the amphitheater. Argghhh. We stayed in class, even though I was falling asleep already. And when the C.I. finally decided to give a break, we took all our things out, and decided not to come back. The C.I. din't have our classlist anyway. hehehehe taking advantage.
So we waited for 10 am and left for the mall. It's Kyrene's birthday today so we were kinda gonna celebrate. It was me, Joyce, Tinks, Carlo and Kyrene. We bought stuff from the bookstore and checked on prices of some books. Had lunch in Shakey's.. and then went back to school.
Our next class was Pharmacology, and then again, I was falling asleep. My teacher probably saw me and noticed that she asked me a question all of a sudden and damn I wasn't able to give any answer. I was NOT in the classroom that moment. haha
When our class was finally over, it rained real hard. So I went home and slept.
I have to study now. But I just can't. I feel dizzy everytime I open my book, notes and handouts- I just wanna throw up. Arrgghhhh. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home