And yet another one.
1. Are you a child of the 70s, 80s, or90's?..80's baby!
2. Where were you born?..Montgomery County, Maryland, USA
3. What city did you grow up in?.. Victorias and Bacolod
4. Did you enjoy your childhood?.. my dad was really strict, like I can't go out of the gate, can't take a bath in the rain, can't ride at the back of the pick up, can't eat dirty ice cream... but i pretty much had fun with my cousins playing INSIDE the house.
5. When you were a kid, what did youwant to be when you grew up?.. a doctor.. and i will be one someday!
6. What do you want to be now?.. I'm gonna be a doctor!
7. Were you a fun little kid?.. yeah!
8. What was your first best friend'sname?..Anya, my cousin.
9. Are they still your friend?.. of course!
10. Can you name all the schools youever attended?.. Jack and Jill Victorias, USLS-IS, SSA, DLSU, USLS
11. Were you closer to your mom or dadas a kid?.. dad, i slept beside him until I was in high school!
12. What was the first record, tape orCD you remember buying?.. oh.... spice girls?! hahaha!
13. How old is a good age to have kids?.. anytime before 25..
14. Are you scared of anything?.. yes. I AM SCARED.
15. What was your favorite class inelementary school?.. math. i love math!
16. Did you buy school lunch or bring your own?.. i brought my own in grade school.
17. Broken any bones or had any freaky accidents as a kid?.. none..
18. Were you a mean kid?.. yes! i remember sharpening the finger of one of my playmates. haha
19. Favorite board game of all time?..MONOPOLY! The new Here and Now edition is really cool(see the picture above). you use credit cards instead of play money!
20. Did you play house or pretend tobe a super hero?..play house...
21. Seriously, are you still just akid at heart?..Yes, I always let the kid in me out. I still buy toys and play videogames. And I still play Monopoly a lot!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home