Thank You.
For the good morning messages.
For always asking me how I am, or what I do.
For always remembering.
For always being there to listen.
For the sweet words you say.
For being the reason why I wanna wake up in the morning.
For wearing a pink shirt when all you really wear is black.
For Manila memories.
For the sweet good nights.
For saying that you miss me.
For bringing out the best in me.
For staying.
Thank You.. =)
For always asking me how I am, or what I do.
For always remembering.
For always being there to listen.
For the sweet words you say.
For being the reason why I wanna wake up in the morning.
For wearing a pink shirt when all you really wear is black.
For Manila memories.
For the sweet good nights.
For saying that you miss me.
For bringing out the best in me.
For staying.
Thank You.. =)

1 Comments:
At July 7, 2007 at 1:00 AM ,
Anonymous said...
*wink wink*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home