Of Tattoos and Weekday Blues
I always hear people say they don't like tattoos. I, on the other hand, just love love them. Honestly, I don't think they look dirty. Just as long as you chose the right design, and the right place. My friend is actually getting one and I'm so excited for him! The original plan was that I'd accompany him to the tattoo place in Glorietta when I was there. Apparently, I never had the patience to go to Glorietta. Nevertheless, I think it's a good thing that I won't be there when he gets his tattoo. Because I might decide to get another one, and my dad might get mad at me this time! hahaha! But it would really be cute if we both have tattoos already =)
I hate weekdays. I hate waking up early in the morning. This week, I had to wake up at 4 am. Duty starts at 6 am and ends at 2 pm. In just a week, I've seen awful cases and I've done things in the hospital I thought I'd never do. It would really be disgusting if I begin to narrate what we do on duty. I just know they're right when they said ours is the dirtiest job. It's not just that, were being asked to make drug studies, case studies, and Nursing Care Plans- to be passed everyday. I'm just glad I'm getting through.
Signing Off.
One Tree Hill Marathon.
I hate weekdays. I hate waking up early in the morning. This week, I had to wake up at 4 am. Duty starts at 6 am and ends at 2 pm. In just a week, I've seen awful cases and I've done things in the hospital I thought I'd never do. It would really be disgusting if I begin to narrate what we do on duty. I just know they're right when they said ours is the dirtiest job. It's not just that, were being asked to make drug studies, case studies, and Nursing Care Plans- to be passed everyday. I'm just glad I'm getting through.
Signing Off.
One Tree Hill Marathon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home