Hell Week
This week is hell week for me. Papers and reports are all due this week. Plus the signing of clearance which I really hate. Today, instead of stressing myself, I went to the parlor and had a manicure, a pedicure, wax and a hot oil.
I'm having my first exam tomorrow morning. It's the most important subject I have this summer because one, it is a major subject, and two, our teacher is a terror. It's almost 11 pm and I haven't even started to study yet. I am not in the mood. When will I ever be? All I can think of are the plans for the weekend, Agutaya, and my Manila trip in a couple of weeks.
I can't wait for this week to be over.
I'm having my first exam tomorrow morning. It's the most important subject I have this summer because one, it is a major subject, and two, our teacher is a terror. It's almost 11 pm and I haven't even started to study yet. I am not in the mood. When will I ever be? All I can think of are the plans for the weekend, Agutaya, and my Manila trip in a couple of weeks.
I can't wait for this week to be over.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home