Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I've written in my previous blogs how OC I can be when I'm depressed. Last week, my room was the cleanest, neatest room in the house. It was just last night when I realized I haven't fixed anything the past days. I change my bag everyday- fixing all the stuff in it, but since Tuesday, I have been using this big white bag, which, if you open now, looks like a garbage can.

I've also written just yesterday that I'm beginning to see the reason why some things happened to me in the past. I remember the days when I'd almost give up, thinking that nothing good will happen to me if I stay in Bacolod. Thinking of moving to the States and living with my Mom. Being a hypocrite by telling myself that I'm strong when in fact I was dying inside. In all those times, when it seemed like I was carrying the weight of the world, I never lost faith.

Now, I'm just glad that I stayed. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home