Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Summer Splash and Fridays

Today was Summer Splash. I woke up a little past 7. Took a bath, did all my morning rituals, and left for school at 7:50. Called JD to pass by for me and Isa at Courtyard, and after a few minutes, he came. We had breakfast at Mcdo, where Antoinette followed.

Soleo was near, its in San Enrique. Or should I say nearer than Canonoy, which is in Hinigaran and which is where we had our Summer Splash last year. But we ended up having lunch at Hinigaran, again.

So anyway, after lunch, we went back to Soleo, had out attendance checked, and then we were headed home.

I bought my cellphone with Dad, and went to sleep, since I slept super late last night. Actually, I just woke up and its past 9 pm already!

I'm thinking whether or not I'll go out tonight. Half of me says I should, what would I do here in the house?? While half of me doesn't wanna go out of my room. Sheesh. I've been a weirdo these days. Help!

I'll write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home