Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Glass Half Full

I was scared. I did not want to expect. I did not want to believe. I thought, this is all too good to be true. I did not want to think about the next day for I was scared that something might change. I was negative, glass half empty.



But I really couldn't deprive myself of being happy just because I am scared. I have to face my fears. I have to be as optimistic as I once was.



The glass is half full now. Thank God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home