Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

It's already been a few days since I got back from Manila. I still have this hangover, still in denial that I am back to reality, and still wanting to go back to Manila.PAL has promos now, I heard there's a buy one free two ticket to Manila. All I need to dois to find one long weekend, and a good reason for Mom and Dad to allow me to go again. I'm thinking of making Justin Timberlake's concert a reason, coz I kind of want to watch ittoo but there hasn't been any news if it's really true or something. Rumor has it that it's supposed to be this July. It's just weird coz we haven't seen or heard any advertisment aboutit yet so probably it has been cancelled or postponed.

Days go by so quickly. At least I'd like to think they do. I can't really think of anythingelsenow but my next Manila trip. Or their next Bacolod trip.

I am hopeful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home