Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

As Good As It Gets.










1- Nikki and I at GER, June 2007. We go way back College days. So much Manila memories with Nikki. From the old to the new GER. From 2380 (where I used to live) to Palm Village (where I stay when I go there). From Glorietta (gosh we were so patient to go to g4 before!) to Rocwell (Glorietta is too crowded for us now). Love ya nix!
2- With Yannie, Antoinette and Nikki at Ponti- my chair dance night! Had a blast! Yannie, thanks for always hanging out with me when I was there! Thanks for being patient (especially with my "kinder" attitudes, you know what I mean =P). I love you and Miss you!
3- Us again at Cafe Med. It's one of the 3 smoking areas in Powerplant so we always end up eating there. Surprisingly, I love the food there too!
4- Kenzo and I- House party at Kenzo's house in Urdaneta, one Friday night. FUN!
5- LR27- My DLSU blockmates and I. I forgot the reason why we were in our pajamas.. probably one of the "Frosh" events we were required to go.
6- Nikki and I a few years back. Gosh nix! We've changed a lot! I'd like to believe we've matured too. haha miss you!
7- Antoinette, Hans, Me and Kenzo- Kenzo's Bacolod trip. It was Liquor Ban because of the elections so we all went to Antoinette's house to drink.
8- New Year's with the Inc. My favorite people.
9- Bart's birthday at 6th Underground, somewhere in Makati, Manila Trip- April 2007. Bacolod people were all there. Twas a fun night! We all ended up eating at Ruffo's.
I wanted to share some photos, just because.... LIFE IS GOOD! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home