Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Random Nothings.

I just got home from my 10pm to 6 am shift. I'm not sleepy yet since I basically slept the whole day yesterday. It was the last of my night shift this week and one thing's for sure- I'll be having a hard time waking up for my morning shift tomorrow. School's really taking its toll on me and I'm just glad I'm getting thru.

Oh, and one thing that has changed about me is that I haven't been worrying much. Or at least a try not to. I realize that there are little things that we fail to appreciate because we tend to worry or to think about other things. And some are those that we cannot control anyway. So there's really no point in worrying. I have stopped worrying about tomorrow. By doing this, I can see life's simple pleasures. I can make the most out of each day. One day at a time.

I guess I have to get some sleep. I'll write more when I wake up =)

Now Playing: Greatest Story Ever Told

And if I lived a thousand years
You know, I never could explain
The way I lost my heart to you
That day.
But if destiny decided I should look the other way
Then the world would never know
The greatest story ever told
And did I tell you that I love you tonight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home