Halfway There.
My first class starts at 7 in the morning. I have an hour break for lunch and then another class that starts at 1 and ends at 5:30. I always fall asleep in class since I don't get enough at night. It usually takes me a while to get used to a normal schedule of classes what more to our schedule now that changes every week?
I've also been trying to study since post-tests are given everyday.
When I get to stressed about school, I sometimes think.. If I stayed in De La Salle, then I would have graduated with my blockmates. But, if I stayed, what would I be doing now? I don't even know exactly what I want to become. I wanted to be a lawyer before, and I wanna be a doctor now. Maybe, its a blessing in disguise that I'm still in school. More time to think about what I really wanna be.
For now, I'd just have to get through each day and finish Nursing.. I'm halfway there...
And then we'll see what happens next. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home