Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

WRITE EXACTLY WHATS ON YOUR MIND, AND
DON’T CHANGE IT
1. Your ‘ex’ and You =
>> classic

2. I am listening to =
>> the sound of the tv

3. Maybe I should =
>> play guitar heroes

4. I love =
>> a lot of people and a lot of things.

5. My best friend(s)=
>> are the INC, bulaklakan party and my girls!

6. I don’t understand =
>> insensitive people

7. I have lost my respect for =
>> people who judge others

8. I last ate =
>> chorizo with rice and egg

9. The meaning of my display name is =
>> my name

10. God =
> is good, all the time!

11. Someday =
>> i'll know what I really want in life.

12. I will always be=
>> the same bianca you all once knew

13. Love seems to =
>> confuse me at times. haha

14. I never ever want to lose =
>> the people I love.

15. My myspace is =
>> inactive

17. I get annoyed when =
>> people say bad things about me that aren't true

18. Parties =
>> FUN!

20. Simple Kisses =
>> CUTE =)

21. Today I =
>> will hang with the INC.

22. I wish =
>> I could go to Manila and stay there for 2 weeks. hahahaha!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home