Everyday is a Winding Road.

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment-every part of it- will live on forever.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

My hands are shaking. I've been playing Guitar Heroes for the past 6 hours. Kenzo has been telling me about it since last month but its only now that I decided to get one of my own. It's really cool! I feel like I'm a rockstar while singing and playing the guitar! hahahaha! =)


Anyway, I decided to stop playing and update you guys with whats on my mind..


Last night, I read something a friend wrote which disappointed me. I believe that no matter how big or small the issue is, we shouldn't talk shit about people publicly. Sure, we could hate someone or be angry at him/her but we really shouldn't humiliate other people publicly, no matter how angry we may be. What makes me sad is I know she is better than this, better than how other peole treat her. We all do need to self-check once in a while. Because sometimes, we tend to let our emotions get the best of us. Without realizing that we're downgrading ourselves. Some words are better left unsaid. Really. I hope that in time she will overcome this differences with other people, because I am her friend, and I care for her.


I was talking to my dad over lunch, when he told me that he's been dreading the time when I'd have to leave him again. Since they know about my plan to proceed to Medschool, he asked me if I wanted to just study Medicine here. I told him that the reason why I wanna take up Medicine is because I know I can still learn a lot of things, and I feel like I've been deprived of the best education I can get when I decided to move back. Don't get me wrong, La Salle is a good school and probably the best school in Bacolod. But I know that if I decide to study somewhere else, like Ateneo Med School, Cebu Doc, or UST, then I'd learn a lot more things that I probably won't learn here. Not only those things in school, but being independent once again. Living on my own again. I'm also thinking of studying in the States. But States is my last option. These are just my plans for I'll be stuck here in Bacolod for 2 more years. We'll never know what can happen. But at least, I got plans now.. The nice thing is, my dad listened, and understood what I was trying to say. He's willing to send me anywhere I want to study. After all, he trusts me and is confident that I can make decisions for myself now. And besides, what's the use of his 75% off in PAL? He can always come visit me wherever I decide to spend at least 6 years of my life!


I won't have classes tomorrow so I plan to go to the parlor, or to stay at home and watch One Tree Hill/play Guitar Heroes the whole day. hahaha! It will also be lecture week for me so, no graveyard shifts for now! at least I can get to sleep when everyone does!




Something from One Tree Hill:


The important thing is not to be bitter over life's disappointments.
Learn to let go of the past and recognize that every day won't be sunny
And when you find yourself lost in the darkness of despair
Remember, its only in the black of night that you can see the stars
And those stars will lead you back home.
So dont be afraid to make mistakes
To stumble
To fall
Coz most of the time the greatest rewards come from
Doing the things that scare you the most.
Mayble you'll get everything you wish for
Maybe youll get more than you could ever have imagined
Who knows where life will take you?
The road is long, and in the end, the journey is the destination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home